Intensive training, intentional growth, life-changing ministry.
Join the mission to reach every student for Christ.
The CCO Fellowship Program is a one-year opportunity (June 1 through May 31) to minister to college students while being mentored by an experienced CCO staff member. The fellowship program provides intensive Biblical and ministry training, intentional opportunities for growth and ministry experience, and much more. At the end of your fellowship year you have the opportunity to continue into the career track of full-time campus ministry staff with the CCO!
As a CCO Fellow:
- You become part of a vibrant community and gain access to the CCO’s vast network of campus ministry training, resources, and support.
- You get to engage in deep exploration of personal calling, ministry, and work.
- You gain practical experience in discipleship, leading Bible studies, outreach & evangelism, and campus ministry leadership.
Who is it for?
- Recent college graduates who are passionate about college ministry and want to explore pursuing it as a vocation.
- People who have the desire to develop their ministry and leadership skills.
- CCO student leaders are great candidates to consider the program!
How do the finances work?
This is a full-time/paid fellowship position. Housing is provided and CCO Fellows receive a monthly stipend from support-raising efforts.
What former CCO Fellows say:
Want to know more?
Provide your information below and start the conversation with us!