love your job
Be part of the vibrant CCO community.
We believe that faithfulness is pursued together and we're committed to your growth on staff. Grow professionally through regular staff training events, grow spiritually through transformational opportunities. You will build networks and friendships with fellow staff members and see the fruits of college ministry come to bear on campus and in the Church.
99% of CCO staff say they have fun at work. CCO has won the Best Christian Place to Work Award every year since the award was introduced in 2003.
If this sounds like something God might be calling you to, we invite you to:
- Need: You get to invest your time, energy, love, and talents into a mission field that needs you!
- Partnership: By working for the CCO, you are given the opportunity to partner with a church, college, or organization that will give you direct access to college students.
- Great training: An extensive, accredited training program which continues throughout your tenure with the CCO.
- Community: You become a member of the vibrant CCO community. We gather four times a year for spiritual renewal events where you will build friendships with fellow staff members, grow with each other, and see the fruits of college ministry together.
- Flexibility: You can choose from flexible options for employment—join us as a full-time staff member, for a CCO Residency, or volunteer as a CCO Associate.
Diversity: We are passionate about reaching all students. We strongly encourage diversity among our staff, because we want to reflect the beautiful and multi-faceted reality of the Kingdom of God.