One year could change your life
One year can help you figure out if campus ministry is for you. Or if it isn’t, then that one year will equip you to better serve Christ in whatever field you enter. One year could change everything.
The CCO Fellowship Program is a one-year opportunity (June 1 through May 31) to minister to college students while being mentored by an experienced CCO staff member.
As a CCO Fellow:
- You become part of a vibrant community and gain access to the CCO’s vast network of campus ministry training, resources, and support.
- You get to engage in deep exploration of personal calling, ministry, and work.
- You gain practical experience in discipleship, leading Bible studies, outreach & evangelism, and campus ministry leadership.
Who is it for?
- Recent college graduates who are passionate about college ministry and want to explore pursuing it as a vocation.
- People who have the desire to develop their ministry and leadership skills.
- CCO student leaders are great candidates to consider the program!
How do the finances work?
This is a full-time/paid program. Housing is provided (typically with a host family) and CCO Fellows receive a monthly stipend from support-raising efforts.
What former CCO Fellows say:
Want to know more?
Provide your information below and start the conversation with us!